Complementto SL informs users of the website about its policy regarding the treatment and protection of personal data of users and clients that may be collected by browsing or contracting services through its website.
2. Collection, purpose and data processing
Complementto SL has the duty to inform the users of its website about the collection of personal data that can be carried out, either by sending email or by filling in the forms included in the website. In this sense, Complementto SL will be considered responsible for the data collected through the means described above.
In turn, Complementto SL informs users that the purpose of processing the data collected includes: The attention of requests made by users, inclusion in the contact list, provision of services, management of the business relationship.
The operations, procedures and technical procedures that are carried out in an automated or non-automated way and that allow the collection, storage, modification, transfer and other actions on personal data, are considered to be the processing of personal data.
All personal data, which is collected through the Complementto SL website, and therefore has the consideration of processing of personal data, will be incorporated into the files declared before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection by Complementto SL.
Data collected from the Purchase Form: To access the products and services offered on the web, the user has a sample request form subject to the conditions specified in our legal notice where contact information will be required.
The data is stored on Raiola Networks servers.
We collect information about you during the sample request process. This information may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone and other necessary to process your requests. The management of this data allows us to:
• Send you important information about your account / order / service.
• Respond to your requests, complaints and requests for information.
• Configure and manage your account, give you technical and customer service, and verify your identity.
Additionally, we may also collect the following information:
• Location and traffic data (including IP address and browser) if you place an order, or if we need to estimate taxes and shipping costs based on your location.
• Product pages visited and content viewed while your session is active.
• Shipping address if you ask for shipping costs before making the purchase while your session is active.
• Essential cookies to keep track of the contents of your cart while your session is active.
• Email and password of your account to allow you to access your account, if you have one.
• If you create an account, we keep your name, address and telephone number, to use them in your future orders.
Data collected in our contact form: The data provided in the contact form is stored on the servers of Raiola Networks.
We collect information about you which may include, and not only this, your name, address, email, telephone, payment details and others necessary to process your request. The information collected in our contact form is not and will not be used to send advertising promotions or offers of any kind to our users.
3. Communication of information to third parties
Complementto SL informs users that their personal data will not be transferred to third organizations, with the exception that said transfer of data is covered by a legal obligation or when the provision of a service implies the need for a contractual relationship with a manager. treatment. In the latter case, the transfer of data to the third party will only take place when Complementto SL has the express consent of the user.
4. User rights
Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data grants interested parties the possibility of exercising a series of rights related to the processing of their personal data.
As long as the user’s data is processed by Complementto. Users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition in accordance with the provisions of current legal regulations on the protection of personal data.
To make use of the exercise of these rights, the user must go by written communication, providing documentation that proves their identity (ID or passport), to the following address:
Complementto SL, Cami del Palmeral Sn, 12200 Onda, Castellón or the address that be replaced in the General Data Protection Registry. Said communication must reflect the following information: Name and surname of the user, the application request, the address and the supporting data. You can also do it by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request it.
The exercise of rights must be carried out by the user himself. However, they may be executed by an authorized person as the authorized representative’s legal representative. In this case, the documentation that proves this representation of the interested party must be provided.
Disaggregated data: The disaggregated data will be kept without a deletion period.
Data of the clients of the web: The period of conservation of the personal data will be the minimum necessary, being able to be kept until:
• 4 years: Law on Infractions and Sanctions in the Social Order (obligations regarding affiliation, registration, cancellation, contributions, payment of salaries …); Arts. 66 and
following General Tax Law (accounting books …);
• 5 years: Art. 1964 Civil Code (personal actions without special term)
• 6 years: Art. 30 Commercial Code (accounting books, invoices …)
• 10 years: Art. 25 Law on the Prevention of Money Laundering and Terrorism Financing.